the best bottle for breast feeding?

I plan on breast feeding and I was wondering what would be the best bottle (in ya'lls opinion ) for breast feeding?
I want a bottle so when I go somewhere or so my husband can feed my daughter as well

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• platex nursers... with or without drop ins just make sure you get the fat nipples (slow flow until 3 months.... then fast flow) starting at 3 weeks introduce a bottle a day trust me.... I got lazy at this and now my daughter stopped taking the bottle all together right around 3 months... she's 4 1/2 months now and I can't go anywhere for more than 2 hours..... also you can try the adiri Natural Nurser bottles (they're suppose to be the best for breastfeedig mom's, but I didn't get a chance to try it before my daughter stopped taking the bottle all together) it actually sorta looks like a boob! lol
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 1:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• We used the Playtex Ventiare Wide bottles. And I agree with the pp, be sure to introduce the bottle as soon as your baby has a well-established latch, and keep introducing them at least once a week to avoid a bottle-strike. But IMO you never need to use fast flow nipples. We always used slow flow to avoid her getting used to and preferring the luxury of fast flowing food. Good Luck!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• depends. some kids don't care and some are really picky. I used the platex drop ins without problems.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• We used Breastflow bottles (and now they come BPA fee) they are supposed to be more like the breast, they are cheap compared to many bottles. We never had any troubles going between the two.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 4:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my bf daughter will only take dr brown bottle
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:08 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• You may have to try a few different bottles to find one YOUR baby likes. Our son liked Adiri, and we also tried Born Free.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:05 AM on Aug. 5, 2009