Do you think all men are like this?

Do you think that men can just have sex with any woman and never have a real emotion about her? What about women? I have never met a woman who could do that, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• IN THIS DAY AN AGE, WOMEN DO IT TOO!! AND YES I DO THINK ALL MEN ARE LIKE THIS, THEY ARE AFTER THEIR OWN RELEASE AND PLEASURE.

Answer by older at 1:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i think all men are like that. some woman are
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't think ALL men are like this, but I do think it is easier for most men.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 1:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't think it's all men, just the majority. And yes there are women like this, me being one of them when I was still single.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• No, not all men are like that.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I wouldn't say ALL men, but yes, most. It's easier for a man to turn off the emotional part of his brain, && there are actually A LOT of women who can do it too. I'm not one of them, I have never had sex with someone that I wasn't in a relationship with.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• no not all but I know enough men who can. I have to have an emotional connection with a man before I can be with him in an intimate way. When I met SO he could screw anything that moved and never be emotionally attached. He didn't even want to know their name or anything about them! He didn't see them as people but as sex objects to use and walk away. I'm sure if he could stay hard now he'd still be out doing that but now he just likes chasing them. He can't do much if he catches one anymore but the man does love the chase!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• All men are not like that. I think that there are too many who are and I also think there are too many women who are trying to be. What none of them realizes is that every time you have sex with another person, you lose a little bit of yourself in the process. It is a principle that far too few people have any clue is at work in them. It is one of the biggest reasons why we have such a higher incidence of depression, anxiety, bipolar, and all the rest. Whole people function as whole people. Fractured, broken people function as fractured, broken people. It's also one reason why people bounce from one relationship to another. They are looking for someone who will complete them, and it doesn't happen. It takes two whole people to form a union the way it was intended to be formed. In this case, two halves(or less) will never make a whole.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Not all men are like that but it is rare. Men have a different "brain" makeup about that sort of thing than women. But if you think women don't do it too you are crazy. Sex can be a lot more than just the act it self- that's what makes it different with different people and even different within a monagomous couple. Mood, attraction, closeness, security, trust, etc. all play into sex.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 4:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009