How to get rid of pain?

I have horrible pain in my left butt or below my butt it hurts to walk and lay down and even sit in a chair. What can i do to relieve this. Also is it safe to take a bath after you lost your mucus plug?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The pain is your siadicus (sp?) nerve. Not much you can do to relieve. I don't remember on the mucus plug sorry!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 1:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• sciatica pain you can try and move the baby so it's not sitting on it but besides that nothing you can do about it and i dont know about the mucus plug google it?
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 1:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yeah...sounds like the baby is sitting on your sciatic nerve. It's normal, painful and pretty much nothing you can do about it. Sorry!! I'm going through the same thing.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 2:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ITS TOTALLY FINE TO TAKE A BATH WHEN UR MUCUSPLUG IS COMING OUT. AND YOUR BABY IS ON THE NERVE MORE THEN LIKELY..SRY I KNOW HOW MUCH IT CAN SUCK..HAVE U TRIED TO GET ON UR HANDS AND KNEES AND WIGGLE AROUND A LITTLE TO TRY AND MAKE THE BABY MOVE?
    eSnA2008

Answer by eSnA2008 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009