When did I get old?????

When did my knees and joints start aching, popping? When did my stepdaughters music become too loud? I'm only 30 for crying out loud LOL...I'm getting old aren't I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's a fact of life sweetheart. We are no longer spring chickens! I am also 30. When I exercise and stretch a lot, I feel great. Maybe you need a good stretch.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'm 26 and I started feeling old less than a year ago..... I have the same issues you do
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 1:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I will try that, thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Sadly, yes. I'm 32 and feel the same way. Sinus troubles, knee pain, back aches and of course the "it's too loud" syndrome. I try and think of it this way, this body has more weight on it than it did when I was my kids ages and thus has more aches and pains. As for the music being too loud I think it has more to do with WHAT they are playing than how loud it is. If my boy is playing something I like, crank it up. If it's crap it's OMG could you turn that down! :p
    KeishaJL

Answer by KeishaJL at 1:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with an above poster. I steal the kids Wii some mornings and do yoga on the Wii Fit and it helps a LOT.
    KeishaJL

Answer by KeishaJL at 2:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I feel really old. I'll be 24 in a couple weeks.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'm 26 and I realized I'm getting old when I can't stay up past 10 without feeling sleepy and rap music annoys me. Yes and I do the "turn that down!" thing too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'm 40....and I swear some days I feel 90. Think I am going to try that yoga, less impact and more durability!
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 2:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I turn 40 in 6 months.. It's all just a number.. Come on ya'll think positive!!!
    (at least I have to tell myself that every morning when In trying to force my body to get out of bed) lol
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009