few concerns..

Im 32 weeks and have a few concerns
1.) every morning when i wake up it is like trying to move mountains taking those first steps..my inner thighs hurt, my hips hurt, my feet and ankels hurt and my stomach hurts..alot of it goes away after a little bit..when i pee in the morning, i can barely get my hand under there to wipe because my lower abdomen hurts really bad and i feel alot of pressure
2.) i went for a walk yesterday and where my right ovary is started hurting SOOOOO bad..every step i took the pain got worse to the point where i had to walk back home hunched over grabbing that area..usually when i take walks i just get bad hip and inner thigh pain
3.) for the past week ive been getting really bad diarrhea cramps, suddenly..i go to the bathroom and they are normal BMs but a little softer and I go about 5 times a day..sometimes i get the cramps and dont have to go..

are these normal pregnancy things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it matters, my baby is head down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• For several weeks I woke up with stiff hips and it hurt to turn over. The baby was on one side and also turning over put a lot of pressure on my abdominal muscles. Quite normal and it went away once the baby moved and I got used to the stretching (the relaxin hormone does that). For a while it hurt on one side (like a stitch in my side) when I took a deep breath, coughed, or sneezed...that too went away...it was just my organs getting squashed upwards and my rib cage expanding.

I also have the "feels like diahrhea cramps but just a fast poo" . I don't go five times a day, but twice a day is a lot for me. Again, in my case it is the fact that the intestines are out of place, have to work harder to eliminate, digestion is slower, and the input of food is higher. When I have to "go"...i no longer get a gentle warning...it is signaled by uncomfortable intestinal cramps. This too shall pass, I'm sure.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I also have recently develped sore joints in my hands. The finger joints and sometimes the joints in the hand itself. This is ALL the result of some water retension from the increase in blood volume AND the relaxin hormone stretching ALL the joints in the body.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:04 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• thank you! I was just worried since it all came out of nowhere lol
    Im glad its normal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009