why do whites hate other races? sorry if this sounds rude but I just moved to Texas from south america and I cant believe these people are so rude to everyone but their own kind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I say just ignore the rude and try and hold on to those few u may find nice in texas. Its not the most ideal place to live if u r of a different race. Like I said I love it here in Cali, I have lived in many other states and found Cali to be the most welcoming.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I dunno...move to another state. texas people are always rude
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• what?
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 2:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't know where you are living, but I'd move. You must be in supremecist area because not all of us hate other races.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 2:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I <3 Texas, have you had the smoked bbq yet?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• move to CA, we love everyone!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 2:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• By assuming that ALL whites hate other races you are being no better than the people you are speaking of!!! You have just condemned every person with white skin to being a bigot...thank you for enlightening me ... here I never knew I was racist.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• its not ONLY whites so dont say that. Its all in where you live. Where i live its blacks and whites that are racist. i have 2 mixed kids and get dirty looks from blks and whites. They look at my kids look at me look at my kids look at me then eventually roll their eyes or something. It maybe where ur at that whites are mostly racist but take a look around this world is full of racist ppl. Nothings goin to change that no matter what anyone does its life and all anyone needs to do is ignore it. my kids didnt choose to be mixed and im so sick of assholes telling me my kids are niggers or spooks etc. So i learned to ignore it and to raise my kids better then that
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Its not the white people in general it is white texans. Southern states are stuck in the past. I am white, and I love all people. Seriously I am not just saying that, I really have a passion for people.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• anon :12 looks like a racist
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Aug. 4, 2009