Any1 have a friend like this???

Ok I have known my friend since Jr. High school I am 26 now. And since I have known her she has always wanted guys she cant have meaning, Already taken, not ready for a relationship, or just simply not intrested. If she is Rejected she becomes OBSESSED with them, not liek stalking but WHY dont they like me, WHATS wrong with me, What did I do to make them not like me.. crap...and talks about them ALL the time, over and over and compares other guys to him ALL the time. yet she wonders why she is ALONE. I mean, I know she is sad and depressed but good grief!?!?! Example : I introduced her to a guy i know.. They met and hit it off, well i thought.. Come to find out he just stopped talking to her.. and she is STILL Obsessing.. and that was back in FEB!!!! I just wanna know if any1 has a friend like this, and what do i do!?!? she's sucha freakin downer when she's liek this..ugggghhh.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• There are a lot of personality disorders that cause that type of obsession so what seems simple and obvious to you doesn't seem quite so easy to see to her. If she obsesses with you like that then perhaps she obsessed with your male friend you fixed her up with and men can't deal with obsessions. Maybe she can join some sort of group to help get her on the right track. Some women choose unavailable men as a way to keep from having a meaningful relationship. Even though she may think she wants one it's possible she doesn't so she sabotages things so she can be the center of attention yet again by saying "why me?" Many times we create our own chaos bc it's comfy remaining there and we get pity from others. Tell yourself she wants to be there and ignore her histrionics (drama queen crap). When she doesn't get the attention she wants she will try something else...maybe even dating a nice guy and liking him.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009