35w & 1d now experiencing morning sickness??? :(

I'm 35w & 1d pregnant with my first child. I couldn't have asked for a more awesome pregnancy (so far). I have experienced morning sickness until now (I think?) They say morning sickness can happened whenever, morning, afternoon, night.

I have experienced heart burn throughout my pregnancy, sometimes mild and sometimes I can taste it, ew! The past week I have been waking up in the middle of the night with that feeling and feeling like I could vomit. It's every night.

Why am I experiencing this now? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Or organs are all out of place. If the baby just had a growth spurt, or had changed positions you are likely to feel it in some way. In your case heart burn. Make sure you are staying well hydrated too.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 2:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• good luck with that. i had the samething it just happens with my 1st pregnancy i had it 24/7 it was horrible and with my 2nd i was about 35 wks when i started getting it. it just happens nothing u can really do eat some lite crackers to try to help.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i have that too. some nights I do throw up. It was really bad when I was taking extra iron. Now its manageable.

my dr said it just happens to some people. i wasnt sick until recently. i'll be 36 weeks tomorrow.
    AshlieTolliver

Answer by AshlieTolliver at 2:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009