Get out or stay...
The benefits of me staying:
1. Holiday… spending time with family, his family (I only do (did) this for our son NOT because I enjoy doing it! Family comes first… his family that is what he has always said.
2. Allowing him 2 controls everything… as small as, if I decided to sleep n pass 7:30Am on the weeks ends
3. get 2be the: Maid, Gardener, n Schedule doctor’s apts. for him .. Hading some of his person al things and be the Taxi Driver. ALL which are not wifely duties
4. Intercourse (sex/making love or which ever you prefer to use)… that I am shameful and feel that it is sinful. However half the time I DO NOT want him touching me!
5. I am sorry to say however; it has been 4 weeks, that I have been sleeping in the gust room.
6. I did not plan on this happening it just did, i do not know what is the nest step for our marriage (this marriage)
Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs
Answer by ria7 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by KeishaJL at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by bloodbought at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009
Answer by witchqueen at 2:58 PM on Aug. 5, 2009