please help me?

I have been having mild cramps in my pubic area on and off , some gas pains , no sore boobs which seems odd because my breasts are always tender one week before my periods and i have been passing some brown blood which has a muddy look to it and which seems like old blood one week before my periods. is this a sign of pregnancy...did any one have this and then become pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No, sorry. With my first pregnancy I was doing everything to conceive. We did the daily thermometer stuff and had charts and everything. I woke up one morning throwing up everything but the sink and took a pregnancy test.

The second one I was dizzy all of the time and when it got to the point I nearly fell down a flight of stairs I started thinking I might be pregnant. I waited until I was about 2 weeks late to be sure.

The third one I was only a few days late but my breasts were tender and I did spot a bit. Somehow I knew beyond a doubt I was pregnant. I took a test at a week late and sure enough I was preggers. If you are curious though you could get a test. Some grocery stores sell them for $1-3 each while at places like walmart you can get them for $8-28. You may want to see the doc either way. If I've been overly anxious or physically busy (running/moving) I spot and skip periods though. Hope it helps.
    KeishaJL

Answer by KeishaJL at 2:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• no that doesnt sound like pg. I used the over the counter ovulation tests to get pg with my son.
    leeleesboys

Answer by leeleesboys at 2:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009