I have a TMI question. SO SORRY!

Ok Im sorry for the TMI but I gotta know before I rush of to the doctor. Ok about 4 months ago I had this HUGE boil right at the top of my butt crack. It had to have been atleast the size of a half dollar coin. Well it FINALLY popped after 2 straight weeks of pain. It took like 3 days to drain out and close up. Ok so now, as of about 2 days ago, the bump that it left has been very very sensitive. I just slide down on my couch to get more confortable and but pressure of it and it made me drop my laptop and stand up it hurt so bad! Is it posible it came back or managed to fill back up? Again I am sooooo sorry for the TMI but I have to pay a 20 co pay on top of what ever they charge for what ever prosseger or med they give me everytimg I go to the doc and my doc said I had to come it to get checked when I called them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• Yes go to the doc.
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You probably should go because it could have got infected after it popped and that is what is causing the pain, I have to go to the doc today too I simpathize
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• you should go in anyway it could be infected or it could be staff infection. it might be nothing but its better to be safe then sry and to me since u popped it and ur still having problems with it, it doesnt seem like nothing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Ok thanks! Im gonna go. Wish me luck cause I know this is going to hurt like hell!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009