Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a TMI question. SO SORRY!

Ok Im sorry for the TMI but I gotta know before I rush of to the doctor. Ok about 4 months ago I had this HUGE boil right at the top of my butt crack. It had to have been atleast the size of a half dollar coin. Well it FINALLY popped after 2 straight weeks of pain. It took like 3 days to drain out and close up. Ok so now, as of about 2 days ago, the bump that it left has been very very sensitive. I just slide down on my couch to get more confortable and but pressure of it and it made me drop my laptop and stand up it hurt so bad! Is it posible it came back or managed to fill back up? Again I am sooooo sorry for the TMI but I have to pay a 20 co pay on top of what ever they charge for what ever prosseger or med they give me everytimg I go to the doc and my doc said I had to come it to get checked when I called them.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

Answers (4)
  • Yes go to the doc.

    Answer by jenree33 at 2:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • You probably should go because it could have got infected after it popped and that is what is causing the pain, I have to go to the doc today too I simpathize

    Answer by NicholeAT at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • you should go in anyway it could be infected or it could be staff infection. it might be nothing but its better to be safe then sry and to me since u popped it and ur still having problems with it, it doesnt seem like nothing

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

  • Ok thanks! Im gonna go. Wish me luck cause I know this is going to hurt like hell!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.