Help!!!! Please leave all of your advice and opinions!!!

I havnt had a period in three months. At the begining of May, i had some weird spotting when i wiped. there was hardly anything on the tampon tho (tmi sry). It lasted two days then i had seriously stretchy cm for two days and then spotting again after that for two more days (re only when i wiped). well i took a dollar store test about two weeks later it was neg. About a month ago i took another DS test it was negative again. I have twinges every know and then. Sometimes i still get kinda light headed to. Ive gained around 8 pounds!!!! I also think i have PCOS!!!!! Could that make my HCG levels unusually low???Any advice is is greatly appreciated!!

SamiS7

Asked by SamiS7 at 2:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go to plan parenthood or something like tha where you live, let them do a test for you... you may also want to see your Dr... sometimes the thinking you are can make you feel you are... or worse you are and don't know so are not taking care of yourself... good luck
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 2:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• this has happend to me too and i wish i could know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• y do u think u have pcos?
    i love self-diagnosis'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well i have only used protection twice out of all the times i have had sex. Never gotton pregnant. I have hair around my chin and lower stomach. My arms and legs are really skinny but my waist is a size 18-20. And i also have dark patches of skin around the tops of my legs or groin whatever. And my periods have been irregular.(but never three months)
    SamiS7

Answer by SamiS7 at 2:13 PM on Aug. 5, 2009