smoking

How long did it take you to quit smoking once you found out you were prego?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• a day
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Umm, I think I managed to cut back to 10 by 2 weeks, and then 5 by a month after by having dh ration them. By then it seemed useless to smoke anymore.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 2:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'd always have my cigarette in the morning and then one morning I was completely turned off by it. Then later on I took a pregnancy test and it waspositive. So right when I got pregnant I'm guessing, haha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• the day i found out i was pregnant i never picked up another cigarette till my daughter was 5 months then when i found out i was pregnant with my son i also quit the day i found out. i never picked up a cirgartte again
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 3:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was 6 weeks pregnant when I found out and I fully quit smoking by the time I was 15 weeks. I just cut back alot til I eventually knew I could go with out. Its not healthly for the baby to just up and quit even a doctor will tell you its better to cut back and quit slowly. Than to just quit immediately. Good Luck....It is hard to do. But just keep your mind set.
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 3:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Im 30 weeks and and it took me until 4 weeks ago to quit smoking;....It was hard for me to quit
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 4, 2009