?

Why Do I Stay : Part One of Three
My passion, energy and creativity come out of the deep freeze and burst into the open. only for a minute thou, I cannot seem to keep my momentum the same. “ I want to be content with my life with my (H)
I have tried to reason with this man (my husband) however; the problems are not getting better. His compulsive behavior to control me in making me belive that I am not stable and that I am crazy / bipolar, at one neither time I though it was true, but for the record it is not me nor am I unstable. I have been in counseling for 7 years (and our son has too) well he does not go now he is in college. However, he is doing GREAT! During the time (s) when he is at home, I spent most of my time away from him, either he wants to complane of... EVERY- single thing i do.
Here are a few for example:

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Perhaps this would be better put into a journal! You could select for it to be posted as anonymous and when you comment it would appear the same way (anonymous). It would show up in the Journals section on your homepage(when you look at it) but not your profile(when friends look at your page)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• btw I have been there for yrs... I will not get into it because some people on here would not be nice about it or loving :-) I encourage you if you are a christian to go to God with this.. not here. This isnt the right place. Some people will just want to bite your head off. Kristi made a good point to put it in your journal and you can actually control who is allowed to respond or not as well. Its a safer place to post!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with Kristi. Or, start one question and then reply to the question as an "answerer" with the additional information under the OP in the same question. When you post continuations of the same question, it can get confusing for your answerers :-)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:24 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Why are you still there? There are public aid facilities that will help you find a place to live, a job if you need it, legal help, or whatever. If you continue to sit still for his crap, he'll keep piling it on, getting away with as much as you let him. Leave him and he may have to rethink acting like an a$$hole. Time to think about yourself now. Courage is just doing what you know you have to, most especially when you're afraid.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:54 PM on Aug. 5, 2009