if i work out everyday and still eat whatever i want, will i loose weight and will i get toned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've done it, but don't recommend it. I literally ran (not walk, not job, RAN I was military so that helped) for an hour every afternoon, plus did PT in the morning. If it rained I did the stair stepper for an hour in the afternoons. I was doing that and weight training every other day. Yuck.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 2:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i've done it, i didnt lose weight but i did tone up
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Even if a person does get the desired results by using the method in question, you must remember that looking good on the outside is not everything. Doing hours of cardio every day to burn off Big Macs may give a girl a hot body, but eating crap and pushing her body to exhaustion will ruin her insides. Such behavior can also lead to anorexia athletica (also known as "exercise bulemia"). In such cases, a person becomes obsessed with working off every extra calorie. Yes, this is certainly a worse case scenerio, but relying only on exercise as a means of weight loss would mean that you would constantly be calculating how long you have to workout to balance everything you eat. I do not know about you, but I have better things to do. Trust me, it is easier to simply adopt healthy eating habits.
    Good luck with your weight loss goals! :)
    EternalChild86

Answer by EternalChild86 at 5:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well said, person above me! It is true that you will only lose weight if the amount of calories you consume, is less than the amount you expell. I am living proof that you can lose a ton of weight the healthy way. I ate something chocolate every day! But I stayed active ( I walked alot) and I ate very healthy, I cut out alot of red meat and replaced it with veggies or chicken. I lost 90lbs in 7 months after I had my DD and 110lbs total. I ate when I was hungry and drank a ton of water. Smoothies were also a great part of the diet! I added so much fruit, it was great! Good luck and you can do it!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 7:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• no, it doesn't work Iv'e tried it it sucks!!!!!
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 6:11 PM on Aug. 5, 2009