It Isnt Happening...:(

I Am 19 And I Have A Daughter Fro A Previous Realtionship. me And My Boyfriend Have Been Trying To Concieve For Over A Year Now. And No Luck. Any Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yeah stop trying...when you try it doesnt happen...just have fun with it
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yeah...stop trying so hard. You are still very young. Enjoy your youth and have FUN with it for a while and it will happen...Good Luck!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with above poster, stop trying for 5y or so... just enjoy being young!!
    megatriguena

Answer by megatriguena at 3:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• do not try to have a baby just have sex..i know its stupid but it worked for me lol
    hmp1

Answer by hmp1 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• heres Prob something you all read before but some things on here I didn't really know... we're trying to Heres the link. http://www.having-a-baby.com/millenium.htm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009