what was or is ur favorite things about being pregnant? what was the worse?

I love messing with the baby. Like, if I feel his head on my left side I can usually feel his feet on the other, like he's stretched out, so I gently push onside and then he's all cranky or something and moves around for like 5 minutes until he finds another position...LOL I think its hilarious.

worse for me has to be that my boobs have grown tremendously...I hate it

What did u enjoy most with ur preganancy and least?

Dom123123

Asked by Dom123123 at 3:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh i LOVED being pregnant. no periods. this beautiful baby thats growing inside of you. feeling the baby. sleeping when you want to. maternal leave at the end. the good treatment. the thing is that i hated when people touched my belly. THIS IS MY BELLY! lol territorial you understand.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• what? i love my new boobs.

i hate acid reflux and heartburn.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• their like freakin melons and are heavy as them too. they add 6 pounds total to my weight...ewww I hate them
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i like to feel the baby move

hated morning sickness and i hate the heartburn
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• with my first i loved the baby moving and no periods, hated morning sickness, had it til well into my second trimester was awful, actually lost about 15-20 lbs before i started to gain weight.
    with my second, it was the moving and my daughters interest in the new baby and her excitement over being a big sister. hated, the back pain was so much worse that time around some days i felt like not even getting out of bed.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i love when the baby moves and the extra treatment sometimes.like if we r crowding in a car with friends, i automatically gett the front seat with all space to myself lol.

the worst....backpain,heartburn, and sometimes not knowing what im in the mood to eat ut being hungry.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I enjoy the same thing. Playing with her and her reacting. But I also love when my SO gets so excited when she plays with him too. She kicks him whenever he touches my stomach and she gets really active when he starts talking. I think she knows who daddy is.
    OH! and I love my new ability to tan! I could NEVER tan before I got pregnant but now, 5 minutes in the sun and I'm darker than I've ever been.
    I really don't enjoy the aches and pains.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The only thing I loved about pregnancy was the after effect...LOL...the baby.

I HATE being pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I loved being pregnant, I loved the special attention, wearing big comfortably clothes, eating whatever I want and the best was feeling the baby moving inside...I miss that the most.

The only things I really didn't like about it was the severe heartburn, constipation and not being able to have a drink now and then ;) But the whole experience was so cool that it was totally worth all 3 of those things, both times =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009