What was your favorite baby shower game?

Which games were your favorite at your shower? My sister is looking for tons of ideas, give me your favs!

kitten_shuga

Asked by kitten_shuga at 3:18 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• find the safety pins in the rice while blindfolded and again blindfolded scoop cotton balls from one bowl to another without using your free hand (you weren't allowed to feel for the balls) both games had a 60 sec time limit
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:20 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i like where you pass around a roll of toilet paper and tear off how many squares it will take to go around the belly. after everyone has a piece you wrap them around and see wh gets the closest.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• we're a little more gross here i guess... i liked the one where you put different kinds of melted chocolate candy bars in a diaper, and you had to open it up & guess what kind of candy bar it was
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:26 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my favorite part of my shower was getting in the pool! it was so hot lol but the baby bingo was my favorite lol
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 3:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my fav game was thru out the whole party. u wear this strip of ribbon all day nd everyone gets 5 baby clothes pins. nd if u catch anybody sayn "baby" u take a pin. same goes for you. who evr has the most pins at the end of the day wins.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 3:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• The gross diaper candy bar game was my favorite - you can look, taste and smell them. Snickers by far was the worst, also another favorite is getting small plastic babies from Party City or somewhere like that..freezing them into ice cubes for the shower drinks and having a special prize for whoever's "water breaks" first aka whoever's baby is free from the ice cube first. That was an adorable game.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 3:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I love the different kinds of baby food squished into a diaper. Then you have to smell it and guess what it is....so gross but interesting make sure that you label the diapers 1- however many you have and write it down before you play the game.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with others. Melting different candy bars in diapers is hilarious and makes for great pictures. Also, allow people to taste them if they want. We also did a game where we filled baby bottles just a little ways with apple juice and saw who could drink it the fastest. It was called "Who Sucks the Best". Everyone had fun with it. Just put a little bit of juice in them though. It is a lot tougher than it seems.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 4:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009