I got a really weird feeling in my head...

Im 30 weeks pregnant and i woke up this morning with the most God awfullest feeling in my head like there was something wrong or something bad is gonna happen. These feelings drive me up the wall. What do you think it could possibly be? And have you ever experienced this weird feeling in your head?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If this is your first baby, then its normal bc you think all things could go wrong...dont worry about it. Ask your doc about it if you are really worried.
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 3:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This aint my 1st, Its my 2nd one...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I get these feelings sometimes and I don't think they are to be ignored! It might not have anything to do with the pregnancy though. Just be careful and on your guard for awhile.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 4:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Unless you get those kind of feelings before pregnancy, I would chalk them up to an increase in hormones. Maybe take an hr or two and relax in your favorite way (bath, reading, etc) and see how you feel. Hope you get to feeling better!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 4:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't chalk that stuff up to anything..I would talk to your Dr. It could be anxiety....but I believe we can get those "feeling" so that we pay more attention to things..
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I know exactly what you mean... I was laying in bed one night and I just started feeling really weird.... I kept saying to my boyfriend that something just wasn't right... but I couldn't even begin to describe what I meant. I just felt weird.
    I'm so sorry....
    jachelle

Answer by jachelle at 6:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I get those feelings from time to time (my whole life) I call it INSTINCT or even GOD and I say LISTEN TO IT. Be careful and good luck!!
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 7:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009