muslims

I have a problem with muslims....I don't like them, honestly they scare me.

BUT I have been reading some things and I don't understand how they could pray to a different G-d when so many things are very similar and if muhammed was illerate how would he know these things?

like example, how would they know the stages of the womb, that there are 3 phases when we just learned this what 75 yrs ago?

This scares me. What if that is a true religion, talked to by G-d?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL... the only time I am scary is first thing in the morning... I scare even myself then with my dragon breath, wild hair, sometimes I wake up with my pajamas on backwards and the blankets are all over the room my poor hubby is curled up in the corner of the bed hanging on to his pillow for dear life... As far as everything else we're pretty normal people... The Quran is an interesting read isn't it? If you are curious and have more questions PM me...

heatkab

Answer by heatkab at 4:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ...Wow.

First of all, you're ignorant for being scared of Muslims. You should be scared of Muslim EXTREMISTS, not all Muslims.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What if it some some person who is doing some type of experiment on how we all would react to someone like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Do you know any Muslims? They are very nice people...
    To fear/dislike someone whose religion is different than yours is probably something you want to fix.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 3:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ooga booga

sorry I just had to, I'm not scary. bitchy at times, but not scary.

AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 3:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• anon 144, what would the purpose be if it was? what are they going to come out of the anon and say their intentions?
    AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 3:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Answered at 2:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 by: * AmmuJSE

ooga booga

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 3:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• MA-PleaseJesus.jpg

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't know why you scare Muslims but try to find out because they are not strangers they are just like human beings. I think after Sept 11 media made a lot of propaganda this could be the case. go search Muslim website or Qur'an you can go this website for English Islam.net or you google or go to youtube you can ask me anytime if you have question. I am a Muslim mom
    cadeey25

Answer by cadeey25 at 4:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Its people like you that after 9-11 beat the crap out of two teenage girls in the highschool hallway at my school for guess what being muslim.

You fear an entire FAITH? You realize there are some good ol american white folk that are muslim too right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2009