low self esteam

i have the worst self esteam ever! im 21 with no job no car 2 kids NOTHING. i have worked my ass for since i was 16 and have nothing to show bc i try to help ppl out and i end up screwing myself. I had two kids and hate the way i look i feel like im fat when i eat i feel like a pig. When it comes to dating i feel im not good enough for the person im with (i dont tell them) when we do split up i think its bc of me. i feel im too clingy with them bc im scared to lose them. When i lost my job in 07 my sis kicked me out. My other sister called my kids father told him i needed to leave and made up lies about me. so i left. i had no where to go so i stayed with the kids father and he hit me so my sisters stuck me in a hotel and told me they are goin to find me a shelter. They sent me down to my parents house where theres NO ROOM and im being used for my money i do get. They make me feel like im a bad parent which makes me push my

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Health

• This economy has done a self esteem number on us all. The stress of it can affect relationships as well. You may want to see about getting govt housing. Section 8 allows you to live where you want to live as long as the landlord accepts it. It would allow you time to get on your feet and make plans for a future without your parents taking your money and making you feel like crap. Get up with a domestic violence shelter and they may be able to get you to the top of the waiting list and maybe get you help with day care and transportation. I know if you sign up for medicaid you can get public transportation to come pick you up at home and take you to work and back for about $2.00 roundtrip (you'd have to verify the amt for your area). You can sign up for child support and that would help out. There is so much you can do and if you stay focused on the positive then you can take steps to get more out of life that you want

Answer by admckenzie at 3:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• you need counseling
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• CONT. kids away. they make me feel like i should have giving them up. any time i try to do something i find myself just giving up. please give me some advice.
    Anonymous