• In the Spotlight:

I need YOUR opinion.. my S/O doesn't like to touch me !!!

Im being serious when I say that. I know there are alot of women on here that complain about their men not giving them any attention or affection but mine takes it to a whole other level! He will not hug, kiss, hold me & when i try to do these things with him he literally pushes me away from him & tells me to leave him alone...?? But when it's time for sex.... then I exist again. Does this mean he doesn't care about or love me? B/c thats exactly what Im feeling right about now. I mean seriously, I cant even rub his arm or back without him getting mad about it. How would this make YOU feel if this was YOUR man doing this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Then hunny as the famous book says. "He just not that into you!" Get rid of him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I would be angry has heck and i would assume he is cheating on me or/and doesnt love me at all...how rude.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I wouldnt sleep with him, I wouldnt do anything for him. This is your SO, so I am guessing you two are not married. Well have you told him how your feel, does he care, he might be taking you for granted. I would not give myself to a man that wants not part of me, ex: kisses, hugs, etc. unless he was getting his rocks off after words. I really dont know what to tell you, I dont think anyone should live like this and if he doesnt change soon, the relationship would be over.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well then I'm going to ask you the same thing I asked him.... Why the hell is he still having sex with me then?.. if he's not into me? Yea the obvious answer would be that he's a man & wants to get a quick nut... but there is nothing wrong with the way I look, act, or carry myself. I'm not a hideous bald mud duck with no teeth in her mouth... oh no not at all. I'm just the opposite. I dont understand. He knows ive never & would never cheat on him & honestly there is no time in the day for him to be cheating on me.. I just dont get him at all!!!! I feel so rejected & worthless..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• i would treat him the same way he treats you when he wants sex.i would push him off and say dont touch me and leave me alone.somethings real funny about that.i would be assuming some things too i cant even lie.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 3:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My SO HATES being touched. I know that so I don't push it. I don't take it personally. It's his issue not mine. I just adapted to it. Of course it doesn't stop him from wanting bjs and sex but even with that there is no intimacy but that's ok bc in the long run I think he rocks. (quirks and all!)

Answer by admckenzie at 3:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ((OP))
    ((Midnight Mama))... YES i talk to him about this problem all the time. Its at the point now that i dont even bring it up because i hate nagging at him. But it still hurts like hell to not get any attention from the one who's the closest to me. I really dont think he is cheating (but anything is possible). He wont talk to me about it. He's told me before that he's just not an affectionate person & nobody will ever change that not even me. but of course, when we first began dating he wasnt like this to me. What the hell did i get myself into?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• He could be bored or he doesnt love you anymore. I would tell him to start stepping up to the plate or your done with him. You cant live that way it's not fare.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If you have talked to him and he is unwilling to change, the question now is, can you live the rest of your life with this man the way things are now?

The only thing that bothers me is you said he was not like this before. He is now and that might be a red flag, not that he is cheating on you but the fact that things may be changing for him. He may not feel the same about you as he once did, or he may have gotten to comfortable and doesnt think he needs to show you affection. If he wont talk to you about it, he may just be waiting for you to leave. I really dont know, I wish you the best...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Sweetheart- he just wants sex. And obviously as a person with likes, dislikes, and your own set of needs, he can't provide what you need in a relationship. Dump this guy before you get yourself into some trashy tangled mess that messes up the rest of your life. Respect yourself and hold out for a man with at least 90% of your dream qualities. He's out there.
    Traxx

Answer by Traxx at 4:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009