A youtube video of Government healthcare in Canada(what Obama wants for us) BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2jijuj1ysw

10 hour wait to see the doctor! at a public clinic they dont allow new patients because theyve already got to many. OR you can be put on the THREE year waiting list. Eff Obamas plan this video has set it in stone that this is a bad idea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Its 20 minutes long but its worth watching. these are real people... WOW! I agree no obamacare. the poor baby at the end almost died cause the hospital just turned her away
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Yes, I have seen that. He has awesome videos. I am totally against Obama health care plan too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Another youtube vieo bashing Canada's healthcare system. Because youtube is always right. Bitching on Cafemom about Obama's plans is really going to accomplish something. If you are that against it, speak out, and you'll get a lot more respect while you're speaking out if you have the balls to do it with your name, not anonymously.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• We are speaking out. I voted for Obama and I am not happy with him at all! What can we do though? Someone tell me.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 4:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Most of us have been speaking out staying in contact with the reps regularly.Why can't you realize this is not Canada and WE ARE BROKE.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I was speaking more to the anons. Seriously if you are writing your reps I don't know what else you can do, but it pisses me off to see anons constantly ripping on my healthcare system repeating myths and untruths as the truth. My system is not perfect, it has it's problems, but every single person has access to basic health care at no out of pocket expense. I don't know what the solution is for you, but from everything I've seen and read, your system needs help.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Others have personal stories about Candas healthcare too canadianmom.Anyway,as I have said trillions of times reform yes socialized NO.Rushing and not even reading the bills NO.Take our time and do it right...and right now WE ARE BROKE period.I even posted links to support my claim that it would be bad bad bad news esp right now in the other post of my own.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:51 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I answered you about the personal stories in your post. Gotta go now, but I'm not running away. If you want you can pm me or I'll be back later.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• really why do people trust You tube as a credible source?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

ummmm...this site is WORLDWIDE. not just for almighty america.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009