What's the worst advice you've received on CM?

Here are my biggest advice pet peeves:

Wait and see, she's just a late bloomer. My daughter has hypotonia which has lead to developmental delays. She has been delayed since birth, and her entire life, people have told me that she's just a late bloomer. I see it all the time on here. Sure, if your kid if a month behind, it's probably not an issue, but if your three year old still isn't saying a word, don't just wait and see.

When TTC, just stop trying and it will happen. Some people have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, some have Endometriosis, and some (like me) have just stopped ovulating and need meds to reboot their system. Stop trying will not help any of these women!

And finally, NEVER cut the tip of your child's pacifier, it becomes weak and can break off, the child can choke and die.

So what's the most annoying advice you see on here?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Honestly - I had one lady tell me to go kill my family and shoot myself because she didn't want me in the same world as her kids... LOL! Although, I don't really consider that "advice" I honestly think she meant it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:25 PM on Aug. 4, 2009