Potty training chairs, where do you put them when your bathroom is too small?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• i have a small bathroom so i jsut used on of the seats that goes on the big toilet, i got some of those stick on hanger things to hang the seat on the wall by the toilet, low enough to where my dd can get it & put in on the potty herself
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You could put a vinyl table cloth under the potty and put it in the hall, that way if the little one stands up before finishing, or misses, your flooring is safe.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 4:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with josiesmommy00. Get one that can go on the big toilet. I've also seen ones that stays attached to the toilet. When and adult wants to use the toilet, they just lift the child seat. Do a google search on "flip potty seat". If you already have a potty seat, you could put it in the tub and pull it out when you need it or maybe it could fit under the sink.
    momsc

Answer by momsc at 4:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I too just used the seat that goes over the regular toilet seat.. my son did alot better with that one than the regular potty chair itself (and it's so much easier!!) and when it wasn't being used I just stored it underneath the sink.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 4:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• If you only have shower in the bathroom you can set it in there. But if you have a tub that wouldn't work. The kind that fits on the toilet seems to be the only option if you want it in the bathroom. Be sure you have a stool that the child can use to climb up.

Answer by Bmat at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009