I'm Attracted to my boss I get "Giddy" and Feel beautiful when he talks to me Whats wrong with me when I got a perfect husband at home?

we've been married for awhile. I Love him I do but I Smile a mile wide when I see One of my boss's ;He flirts and I am shining like a light when he does. I feel guilty is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Your a woman not a stepford wife. Just don't touch. :-D
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 3:34 PM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Yeah, crushes are normal, but don't let it distract you from your husband. You'll be fine if you don't act on it.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Stay Strong momma - I know how you feel.........

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I know how you feel too. For me it is my son's karate instructor, although over the course of our marriage I have had crushes on different men from time to time. I have never acted on it, because I too love my husband, and I would not want to break up our family. It helps to have someone to talk to about it. Is your husband the jealous type? If not, try telling him how you feel. My husband knows I think so and so is hot, and that makes me feel less guilty about thinking it. He tells me the women who he thinks is hot, and he tells me when they flirt with him at work. I think it makes it easier to not act on it, when you're not trying to hide your feelings.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 5:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You're married, not dead. You're gonna find people attractive from time to time. The trick is to not act on it. Use your common sense and don't put yourself in a situation that will get you in trouble.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009