How long is it safe to fly while you're pregnant?

I'm 6 months, I'm planning on asking my dr. but thought I'd check here first since he's out of town for a couple of days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• pretty sure ur 3rd trimester
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• ur safe for ur 1st and 2nd trimester
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My pregnancy is low risk and my midwife told me not to fly after 37 weeks. She said that in the last trimester if your flight is longer than about an hour to get up and walk around for a couple of minutes every so often.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I am 28 weeks and my doctor told me that they do not recomend flying after 28 weeks, so I decided against it and missed my friends wedding. I did read online that women were flying clear up until later in their pregnancy. You just have to go with the pro's and con's.
    shiningstar790

Answer by shiningstar790 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009