Book suggestions please!

I grabbed a few books from the library today, but felt lost. I need some good book recommendations! I read The Time Travelers Wife, and all 4 of the Twilight books. I grabbed The Notebook and A Walk to remember. I like mystery, suspense, romance, books that keep you wanting to read!

navyma23

Asked by navyma23 at 4:41 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• THE LOVELY BONES
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 5:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• go ask alice it was one of the top three best books ive ever read
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I recently read two books by an auther named Jocelyn Jackson. I think I spelled her name right. Titles are Gods in Alabama and Between, Georgia. Both were good but Between, Georgia was great! And they both have a little bit of mystery/suspense/romance all rolled into one. Good reads.
    rachel92782

Answer by rachel92782 at 4:47 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I've really gotten into JD Robb's In Death books. They're mystery/suspense books, but Robb is a psudonym for Nora Roberts so there's some romance as well.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Anything by Nora Roberts, Debbie Macomber, Susan Wiggs, Sherryl Woods for romance. T. Jefferson Parker, James Swain, David Balcacci, John Grisham, Harlen Coben for mystery/thriller. Allison Brennan and Diane Emely for suspense.

I could not put down Illegal (Paul Levine), LA Outlaws (T. Jefferson Parker, A Walk To Remember, Paths of Glroy (Jeffrey Archer), The Last Lecture (memoir-Randy Pausch), Three Cups of Tea (biography-Greg Mortenson), The Fangs trilogy (campy, sexy vampire romance-Kathy Love), Vision in White (Nora Roberts). My favorite book is The Shell Seekers by Rosamunde Pilcher.
    bocamom62

Answer by bocamom62 at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• SKY WOMAN FALLING, is one of my favorites of all time, also the Benni Harper Series from EARLENE FOWLER--they are mysteries in a small town and also is about quilting i think there are about 15 or 16 books in the series,once you start it you can't stop till you've read em all, also the Love series by JEANETTE OAKE, these were made into movies on lifetime, the movies don't do the books justice
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 5:09 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I love anything by Dean Koontz. I just read the newest book in the Odd Thomas Series- 'Odd Hours' and another older one I hadn't read before- ' Darkfall'. I think Dean Koontz is an awesome suspense/thriller author.
    princesspalace

Answer by princesspalace at 5:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah is a good book. It's kind of sad.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• my sisters keeper. havent seen the movie yet but i loved the book. it is a heartbreaker.
    dolphinstar79

Answer by dolphinstar79 at 3:30 AM on Aug. 5, 2009