cold food and drink ideas for baby shower

I'm having a baby shower on the 15th and I need some cold food and drink ideas. I'm having a little girl so something pink. I was thinking frozen fruit, and some slushy's(we have a slushy machine), but I need more ideas poeple!!!! help me please. Its not really a baby shower more like a baby party(I hate all the dumb games.) so i need advice on finger foods/cold foods and drinks

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fruit and Veggie platters are a great hit!
    Little Pinwheels are delish! Chips and salsa!
    Finger Sandwiches, or either a sandwich buffet, where you have a basket of different types of bread and rolls then a meat and cheese tray with a few condiments!
    Pickles and Cheese
    Pasta salads
    Spinach Dip

If you did warmer things you could do cocktail weenies or pigs in a blanket.
    You could do warm cheese dips like a queso type!

Do small desserts so people can have more than one! Cookies, mini brownie bites, rice crispy
    treats, mini cupcakes.

I love finger foods I could eat them all the time!

And I have to agree games are pretty dumb!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I just hosted my Friends baby shower and was in charge of all the food. We had pink punch, strawberries and other berries on skewers, meat and cheese platters with croissants, veggie tray and a cold pasta salad. Hope that helps.

mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 4:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have done sandwich buffets for parties before, like with a cold cut platter, tuna salad, egg salad, fruit trays, lettuce, tomato, onion, etc.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 5:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009