breaking water

Hi ladies
How do I know if it was my water when I was peeing, I started to go to the rest room but I dont know if it was my water or pee. I need help has any one else had there water break while peeing. Please help with answers!!

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 4:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• was ur pee as clear as the water? did it have a little blood? is it still coming out or after u peed was that it? and do u have contractions? u should start getting them if it was ur water....How far along are u?
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Both times I had my water break while I was using the restroom, but when I stood up I was still peeing. So i got to the hospital and it had stopped at home so they told me it was urine. I needed to lie down for an hour and drink water. Right before they sent me home I used the restroom again and when I stood up WHOOSH a whole bunch of water and blood came pouring out. 12 hours later I gave birth to my first and 6 hours to me second. I was 38 weeks and four days with my first and 37 weeks and 3 days with my second. I did NOT have contractions and they had to induce me both times to get them started.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 6:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009