How do you stay out of a rut?

DH and I have a very good relationship. We are equals, and match each other well.

We are very content with each other...

I feel bored.

I am very lucky because we have no drama or problems, I just don't know what to do to spice things up.

We are dead broke right now, so there isn't anything we can do that isn't free! Lol!

smarshy

Asked by smarshy at 4:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• We enjoy going on walks
    Playing games (Uno, Battleship, Chess, ect)
    We have these really fun I Spy books we will sit and drive ourselves crazy with.
    We will do projects around the house.
    We both enjoy watching shows like Hannity, Bill O'Reilly in the evenings and having great discussions on topics there.
    We are total best friends and enjoy being together. Im more of a quiet, reserved type person, he is more talkative and outgoing so we balance each other well and that may help us some too perhaps.
    We also have our things we like to go out and do and other interests but I was just trying to stick to some that we dont spend money on.
    As for spicy things. I dont know if all that I said are considered that, but it sure keeps us happy and the spicy part is never an issue.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:22 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• We'll play video games together or cuddle up and watch a movie or play cards
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009