i'm sure this is probably normal...but i'm a little worried

Okay. So i've been having lots of BH for a while now and they have been very painful. Yesterday I had sex and afterwards there was a lot more disharge than what I'm used to, I stood up and it was running down my inner thighs. I used a towel and held it there and felt more coming and after a while it stopped. Well today my belly feels a little squishy, like before it was so hard and i couldn't grab on to it but today when i lay down or sit a certain way i can grab on to my belly like there's rolls there or something and it just feels softer. I'm sure i'm just freaking myself out but what do you guys think? Should I be concerned about any of this?

I've also had some pretty intense pressure down there and pain in my cervix. I've been nauseated and seeing spots occasionally.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OH MY GOODNESS! GO TO THE DOCTOR! MAYBE TUBAL, OR MISS-C! GO TO THE DOCTOR!!\PLEASE
    Sfirth

Answer by Sfirth at 4:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I agree with the first go to the doctor how far alone are u? sex can put u into labor
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Sounds like you are getting closer to labor. How far along are you? I had those same symptoms and my doc said it was the baby preparing. The hardening and softening of the stomach, the nausea, the pain in the cervix.. all signs baby is getting ready! I would call the doctor just to make sure, but it all sounds really normal to me (I'm 39 weeks and 4 days btw).
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OP here - I'm 32 weeks. so it's not tubal or mc. thank god.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• you need to go to labor and delivery thats not normal.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:34 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• That doesn't sound normal. However, it doesn't sound like an emergency either. It may have been your water breaking. But when your water breaks-you'd know it. It may trickle down, but it's quite a bit of fluid....nothing you'd ever call discharge. I suggest you call your doctor just to make sure it's discharge ( btw, lots of discharge happens during pregnancy ). You're probably fine.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009