I am sooooo Bored and need help!!!!!

What are things i could be doing right now i am bored and dont want to do anything but yet i want to do stuff i cant do. I am 37 weeks pregnant so the babys almost here all his stuff is ready. Is anybody else getting antsy and what are you doing to keep yourself busy.

newmom183

Asked by newmom183 at 4:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• at that time i had my baby already...um clean ur house that always helps me even if its clean u can never be to clean
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 4:58 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Clean, mop the floor. Dust. Organize stuff.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I be doing things for yourself before the baby gets here. Like organizing your room. Getting your nails done. Go shopping.
    andrea_smkns

Answer by andrea_smkns at 8:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I did puzzles and played my hubby's video games. Not much I could do, was on bed rest. But I had people bring me things to organize while sitting. And of couse pogo.com got me through it all..:) 6 months of bed rest you go out of your mind with boredom. :)
    fancykitty1975

Answer by fancykitty1975 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well I know how you feel! I haven't wanted to do much the whole pregnancy but now I am 36 weeks and I want to get out and do stuff but its hard. My mom is going to be here tomorrow so she is going to keep me busy until my little man gets here. But as far as you go for a ride in the car if your up to it. It helps me with with the whole getting out of the house feeling. Me I still work everyday for 8 hours so. I don't spend to much time at home. It helps too. Like the others said too cleaning helps alot. I cleaned my entire house last weekend. Just don't over do it. Take breaks!
    Randa09

Answer by Randa09 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 5, 2009