Airplane

I'm taking my 8 month old daughter on a plane with me for the first time on sunday I"m very excited to have this experience with her. Its not a long flight so I thought thats good for her first time, well my mom keeps telling me she needs to suck on something so her ears don't popped so I was going to give her her bottle on the way up but does she need something on the way down I can't remembe if your ears pop on the way down or not. Let me know what you think also if you have any other tips let me know thank you!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son went on his first trip at 2 months...from Indiana...to MEXICO lol yes long flights. Yes just give her a pacifier or a bottle on take off and landing and shell be fine. My son just nursed during take off and landing and slept the whole flight. Good Luck
    kmb09

Answer by kmb09 at 5:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You need something on the way up and the way down...lots of toys and snacks....or a comfy blanket and a smal pillow for your arm if they are planning on sleeping on te flight...your arm will go dead
    rowdy24

Answer by rowdy24 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009