Does anyone else LOATHE and DESPISE these stupid popup adds on the screen on Cafemom??????? Left hand bottom corner, all across the top, on the right side edge....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! it's not necessarily pop-up ads pps. It's the ads that you roll-over with your mouse. Like right now there's the Playskool ones on the side and top. And if your computer is lagging a little and you click it'll open a new tab. UGH. I've been doing that ALL day LONG. It's incredibly annoying! LOL
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 5:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• nope .. I do not see them I use firefox and they have pop up blocker add ons plus I use norton ad blocker as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I must agree with Shan =] I have Ad Blocker Plus (or Pro or something like that) on Firefox. I rarely see any ads at all ANYWHERE. There are none on CM anymore.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I use Firefox too but still seem to get them...and yes they ARE on Cafemom...or I wouldn't have said the popup ads on CAFEMOM are annoying...............
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Do you have the AdBlock Plus (that's what it's called) add-on installed? That's what keeps ads off of mine. If you don't, you can click on Tools, and Add-ons, and then search for it and install it from there.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have the adblock plus, too. I don't see ads on cafemom or most other sites. I found them distracting. I appreciate that the sites need the money from the advertisers but they are just annoying and give me a migraine.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009