period or?

so im ttc and today which is around the time i should start my period more of a brown cololor came out kinda like the color of old blood? its been like barely any and im not cramping or anything like i usually do on my period and my periods have been normal ever since ive been having them and about a week and a half ago i was having cramps and feling like i was on my period but wasnt. does anyone know y or ever happened to them before?

djsmommy13

Asked by djsmommy13 at 5:05 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• About a week and a half after my last period I was having cramps and there was one pink tinged streak... implantation symptoms. So you could be. Take a test!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 5:14 PM on Aug. 4, 2009