What was the most difficult age of parenting for YOU?

So far, the most difficult part was the first three months. I'm just not cut out to be the mom of a newborn.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:23 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would say newborn too. I have kids at every stage my youngest is 4 months I have a 2,5,8,9,15,17 the teens years have been pretty easy *Knock on wood*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have trouble with the tween stage, you know, when they see everything black and white and will call you out for straying off the least thing. My 10 year old will say "I thought your said we were going to Walmart before we went to the eye doctor, not after?" like it matters! It drives me nuts. For me, it's the 7 and under kids I do good with.
    I'm still getting used to my teen. I'm not sure how I'm handling that one yet.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 5:31 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Whatever age my children currently are, LOL. Seriously, all ages have many challenges.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:32 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I have to say when they start walking and talking until they go to school full time...at least for me!
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• From the moment they start walking to the moment they start listening! So what is that? ALWAYS AND FOREVER? (Can ya tell it has been a rough day for me, LOL)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Between the ages of 12 through 16 on average for all three of my girls.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:39 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Oh wait......my oldest matured around age 15 and then turned impossible at age 18 and gradually got worse. At the age of 20 she is irresponsible, immature, disrespectful, and ignorant. She is NOT the same child I raised from the day she was born!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:40 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• The REALLY difficult years started when my oldest was 14 and they haven't ended yet. He's now 21 and still being difficult.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:51 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• Cait- I was the same- newborns were difficult for me! 0-6 months were the most difficult.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 9:59 AM on Aug. 5, 2009

• It was different for each kid. They have all gone through their difficult periods at different times.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:27 AM on Aug. 5, 2009