how soon can you feel pregnancy symptoms?

and how do u know if they are period symptoms or pregnancy symptoms? they both seem so similar...

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 5:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i know it has happend to me and know ithink i might be pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• This time around I had implantation symptoms: cramping about a week and a half after my period, and a little streak of pink on my toilet paper (TMI, I know). Then around when my period was due I noticed my nipples were really sore. And my period was late, so I took a test a few days ago, and lo and behold, I'm pregnant. Here are some early and common signs of pregnancy: tender breasts, fatigue, constipation, frequent urination, and hunger. Most women don't start feeling nauseous until around 6 weeks (I'm not there yet, and not looking forward to it lol) Hope this helps!
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 7:11 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I started feeling very nauseous at about 4 weeks. I didnt even know I was pregnant. I thought it was nerves from moving into a new house and other personal things going on in life. I also had spotting that my ob/gyn told me was "sure enough a period". My breasts would hurt if the wind blew. Well the neausea wasnt going away and the breasts still hurt. I am 8 weeks pregnant and only found out a week ago. So for awhile I was pregnant didnt know it and was having all the signs and symptoms. The only way you are going to know is if you take a test. I took 3 (2 at home and 1 at the MD office) they all turned positive before you could blink. The symptoms are very similar but if you are nauseous and there is a possibility of pregnancy take a test.
    mauiwave07

Answer by mauiwave07 at 9:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009