hes jealous of our son

My husband and i have been having some problems lately. he says that i dont pay any attention to him that the baby is all i care about. while yes my son is very important to me and i do spend a lot of time with him i feel like i spend time with my husband too. He says he feels neglected and jealous. Hes deployed right now to afghanistan and i dont know how to show him that hes not being neglected that hes cared about. I write him a lot and send packages. Weve been fighting a lot because of how hes treating me too. hes constantly angry with me and mad when i go out and have fun like hes mad that im not also miserable. I dont know what to do to show him the baby isnt my only priority that he is too and how to get to him to see that hes not treating me well either.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• Tell him to suck it up!! Sheesh!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• You need to tell him to grow up hun. That is very childish to me jealous over a child. Even if you are giving your kid more attention, your son deserves it. HE IS A BABY! And needs all the love he can get! Your husband should be more understanding of that.
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 5:36 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think its difficult being away from his baby boy. It may be more about the fact that he is upset about being away.
    I myself was pretty upset being that I was so miserable being that far away from home and then getting letters about how much fun they had the other night what new movie they just saw, no thought about it all. Like ah well who cares if your gone my life has never happier. After my fiance and I got that mess out of the way things were a lot better. He still wrote me everyday but put more emphasis on how much he missed me, how much he thought about me, what we can do together when I got back.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 5:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009