Am I the only Mom here totally unprepared for the first day of school?

I was just curious. We did sort of pre register last school year. They took some money for books. We actually pay tuition this week and sign up and school starts next week! I picked up a couple back packs for the kids yesterday at walmart but other than that,we have done no shopping at all. How bout you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 5:42 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, you arent the only one.. I dont feel like we are ready around here yet either.. Still feel like we have things to do still as well!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• am I supposed to get ready?
    lol
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• My DD, my first, is starting Kindergarten sometime soon. I've called the school to try to find out when the first day is. No one seems to know. I haven't heard anything from them since I registered her in the spring. So, no, I am not anywhere near ready. I have no idea what I even need to get for her.
    CrazyMom5480

Answer by CrazyMom5480 at 6:02 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well I am rather stressed about it, which is sort of crazy as my kids are going into 8th and 4th grades. We are moving and rather than put them in the school district there, I'm putting them in Connections Academy. I spent 90% of the day today, getting paperwork ready and such.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:19 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• im a little excited!
    evilive

Answer by evilive at 6:53 PM on Aug. 4, 2009