i get this pain on my lower left side of my stomach near where that baby should be, at that same ime i feel my belly being pulled in. That happens everytime that i take a few steps now. Is that normal? last night i was sitting back a little bit and everytime that i took a slightly deep breath my lower left side of mystomach would hurt. what should i do should i go see a doctor about it? what do you girls think i should do?

gabrielatrevino

Asked by gabrielatrevino at 5:45 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the baby might e on a nerve.if its excruciating then go see a doc
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Kind of sounds like possible round ligament pains. I'm not completely sure if thats what it is so if you are concerned use the rule of thumb...anytime you are concerned go in to the doctors...better to be the paranoid mom then to have something happen and not know til its too late. I had round ligament pains and it made movement uncomfortable.
    vickilouise85

Answer by vickilouise85 at 5:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• the baby could just be sitting too far forward in your stomach try pushing the baby back a little and getting him to move
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Aug. 4, 2009