Is your dh/so this way?

My dh loves to do family outings together he rarely goes anywhere alone he likes being with the family and I do too. Not that he doesn't take care of stuff alone bc he does. But my question is the other night he had to go to work since he wasn't going to be home I thought well let me take care of some stuff that needs to be done so he won't have to. To make along story short I called him just to have our call out of the way (he calls me when he is not busy) after that we took off. Well we take care of business and come home early. He then calls and asks where have we been and where did we go I mean it really pissed me off that he was acting this way. I just said we stepped out and that was that. Then it happened again only this time he tried to be cool about it but when I saw him the next morning he told me he did not like the idea of us being out alone...I am like ugh! wtf...what would u do ladies?
I m running out of space.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe he is just worried something might happen to you? also, if it is really excessive asking where you were that sounds like jealousy/possessive, I know me and hubby like to do everything together we really are best friends, but sometimes I do an errand with my mom/dad and if he gets home before I do and I'm not there he thinks I've been out alllll dayyyy.
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 5:54 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• He probably tried calling you again and you weren't home and he was worried. My hubby does that too...I'll tell him that I'm going somewhere and he'll ask where and I'll tell him. Or when I take him to work or to school he asks me to text him to let him know that me and the kids are home safely. That just shows that he cares. Your hubby was probably just worried.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I don't know. My husband is the opposite. He likes to do stuff with me like hiking or going to a movie or something, but he hates running errands especially for stuff he could care less about. He hates going to the grocery store or to Target unless there's something he wants specifically. I usually run all the errands during the week while he's at work, though. I'm sure that will change here shortly when we have our baby, but for now while it's still just the two of us I do most things alone. It's really annoying when I want his opinion on something though and it's like I have to drag him kicking and screaming to go with me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Were you just running errands or out having fun while he was working? Perhaps thats what he didn't like, or just that you hadn't told him where you were going and he's not used to that.
    Remember, you can go where you want when you want without his permission though!
    jackdaw

Answer by jackdaw at 6:27 PM on Aug. 4, 2009