please be honest....and try not to bash, i cant take much more crap today

DF and I have been together for a long time (6.5 yars). since i have known him we have had the agree to disagree discussion concerning pot. he lies about it to me because he is afraid i will leave him (which i wont). we talked like 2 weeks ago and he swore he would tell me truth now he knows i wont leave over something so small anyways all i ask is he doesnt do around me or dd, ont do it in the car, and dont spend a ton of money on it, oh and dont hide it in the house. Honestly i dont feel thats too much to ask. well today he drove me and DD to the dollar store cause we needed a few things. he didnt let me put her in the car or take her out so when we went into the house i walked out and searced the car in it i found a glass pipe. I confronted him and he said tis his best friends who forgot it at work last night. to make matters worse he is a bartender so he can do this in job and not get in trouble.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• what are you asking mama?
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 5:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I think he should respect your wishes...
    You're being grown up about this and he should too.
    I don't blame you about not wanting it around your DD...
    You should lay down the line. I don't disagree with pot,
    but what you're asking of him isn't crazy. You should put
    your foot down....
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 5:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• yeah but isnt he doing everything you asked him too? it wasnt in the house, it was in the car. what else did you want him to do?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:06 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

___________________________
    She also asked him not to do it in the car also.
    I don't really care about it one way or another......although the smoke makes me sick so...needless to say I don't smoke, haven't even tried. My SO doesn't either.
    However my old roomates did, and I asked that they not do it in the house.....well on cold days they would but leave the window open, with the wind blowing in.
    You really need to lay your feelings down again. It is obvious he isn't listening, or taking it to heart.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Don't EVER be afraid or feel guilty about putting your foot down when it comes to pot. I gave my bf the SAME rules. It's never too big a deal when you have a child involved. CPS will take your kid over that crap so don't let him slip! He should respect that you CARE about your kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009