How can you save money if dh is spending beyond our means???

He's always complaining on how we have no money blah blah..everybody's story right. So I tell him can't we just put so much to the side and he gets upset and says u don't understand we don't have money to put aside. I just said that bc I remember we borrowed some money from a coworker of his and he paid him back right away plus interest more than what a bank would charge. I told him this but he doesn't see it he just can't have money in his hands bc he has to spend it or get rid of it fast as if it was burning his hands...lol I hate that of him I mean he spends it on all of us (family) but it's the way he does it. I used to handle the bills but then he would say stuff like don't pay this yet I m like uh! it's due he like so don't pay it, then Im like you do the bills for now on and he now does but he bitches about it always low on cash....wah wah wah I tell him let's give up some of the luxury he says yeah u right but doesnt.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• I have said it before I will say it again! Take his card and give him cash and that will make sure everyone sticks to the budget. Good Luck!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Aug. 4, 2009