odoban

everyone on here swears by odoban. i checked it out at walmart, and there are tons of things by the odoban brand. which should i use for smells in my house and carpet? the air freshener in the aerosel can, the one for air and carpet, and i think i saw one about pets. i clean my house all the time but it always seems to have a musty smell that wont go away, grrrrr, makes me so mad after spending so much time cleaning. thanks

sweetjpea

Asked by sweetjpea at 6:01 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I get the gal size concertrate for odors/pets... I use it in my mop water... I bought a spray bottle and use that to spray it on the furniture and rugs... I use it in the laundry on my dh's clothes ( he is a firefighter and those clothes should be burned too, but ugh...lol... )
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:04 PM on Aug. 5, 2009