More ??'s

Mark 10:45 *NKJV*
45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

How does our service create a positive impression on the world?
How does our service point to Jesus?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 6:03 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• How does our service create a positive impression on the world? That people will know that there are still sweet nice Chrisitan people out there that will help just like Jesus helped

How does our service point to Jesus? EVERYTHING i do is for Jesus. I want him to get all the glory i dont want any for myself it all goes to JESUS CHRIST
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:48 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• EVERYTHING i do is for Jesus. I want him to get all the glory i dont want any for myself it all goes to JESUS CHRIST

This explains why I am an atheist. Examples of christ put forward by people like this. The only thing I desire after being "preached at", is to get as far away as I can!
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:22 PM on Aug. 5, 2009