1Peter 2:13

1Peter 2:13 *NKJV*
13 Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake, whether to the king as supreme,

What categories does Peter speak to?
What does he say we need to do in each to honor God’s lines of authority?
How might this make a positive impression on the world?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 6:07 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• obey god rather than man
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 6:50 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• What categories does Peter speak to?
    everyone we need to repect everyone and show them God's love

What does he say we need to do in each to honor God’s lines of authority? God wants us to repect all authority....

How might this make a positive impression on the world? If everyone went by this verse everyone would be treated with repect
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 8:52 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I believe that we are to become somewhat loyal to them in authority until it comes against God.
    Like the man in the White House. I do not as a Christian Believer have to submit any allegence to him.
    He signed bills to murder babies and refers to babies being burdens.
    He is a liar.
    He sides with sodomites and all homosexuals ways.
    He calls himself a Christian yet kisses the hand of this country's terrorists.
    I have had Christian brothers and sisters tell me that I am wrong for the feelings towards his headship over this country....my reply is I do not submit to sin.
    People calling this person a messiah? They do not know what the Messiah is or who He is.
    I get the creeps every time I accidently see obama on TV. I never listen to him because he is such a liar it irritates me.
    My allegiance is to God and God alone.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 9:15 PM on Aug. 4, 2009