only child or more children?

before we had our son who is almost 8 months old we said 1 child was all we wanted but now i think i may want to have another child one day in the future but my man says no way that he will get cut as soon as he can and he doesnt want any more children? should i just leave it alone or what i dont know what to do?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 6:08 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My SO told me the same thing about a week ago. He said he didn't want anymore (we have one 3yo son) and that he knows it's a bad time to bring it up because 3 close friends have babies under 3 months right now, and I've had baby fever.
    I was really upset, we always wanted two or three, and then he threw that at me....
    Luckily for me, I found out a few days later that I'm already pregnant again, and there's nothing he can do about it! LOL
    And, strangely enough, SO is getting kind of excited already. Scared, nervous, yes, but excited, too.
    I'd say leave it alone for now unless he's serious about getting snipped. And if he is, you need to figure out if it's a deal breaker for you two.
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 6:12 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I'd say leave it alone for now unless he's serious about getting snipped. And if he is, you need to figure out if it's a deal breaker for you two.

I agree! If y'all aren't married yet, you may want to reconsider whether or not you have the same goals. If you don't, roll out and find someone you can share with and not have to bend over backwards because he doesn't want what you do!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:37 PM on Aug. 4, 2009