Don't you think our president is doing a great job? I'm super proud of how he's handling the horrific mess he inherited.

I know that we won't be facing this rough economy for much longer with him and the wonderful team he's chosen at the helm. He's a lot different than some of the previous holders of his position- truthful and honorable.

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 6:35 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• badOh for the love of all things good and holy...

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:38 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• right on!! a lot of people think he is making a mess, but he is sorting out the mess he INHERITED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, wait, were you serious? I thought it HAD to be a joke. NO ONE ON THIS PLANET THINKS HE IS DOING A GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!! NO! I DO NOT think he is doing a good job at anything but lying and cheating,and becoming a rock star!
    Anonymous

• When I see gas prices going down, public transportation fares stop increasing, and my favorite bread going back to the original price (half of the current price) then I will say that I___Obama.
    bringin

Answer by bringin at 6:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• OMG I am just LMAO.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:39 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• mamakirs: from the questions and answers you have been posting I don't think u are knowledgabe enough to make any comments on anything political
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• Well I am certainly no scholar on anything that he is dealing with and I could do no better, so I find it commendable and admirable that he has jumped right in, but I am honestly a bit skeptical about some of the decisions that have been made so far. I guess we will just have to focus on the positive and have faith in him as our president, but these are such difficult times and I think that what we are facing with the recession and the current state of the economy is truly terrifying.
    Anonymous

• Gee..isn't the Dems that are always screaming that the first 2 years of any presidency is all about what happened in the last 4. Convienet memory lapse. How liberal of you.
    Anonymous

• When he stops spending money like there's no tomorrow, then I'll be impressed. I know to make money you have to spend it, but really, in the amounts that he's going thru?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• I believe he's acting what's the word I'm looking for.... oh yeah STUPIDLY!
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 6:43 PM on Aug. 4, 2009