is this normal? (repost and edited)

After 7 months of sleeping through the night, my 8 1/2 month old has been waking in the middle of the night SCREAMING! When I go in to check on her, she is screaming, but sound sleep. I pick her up and pat her for a bit and she goes back to sleep, however, only to wake again throughout the night. Sometimes she cries in the night because she moves and gets stuck in the corner of the crib or something. Other times she just screams, but is still asleep and will not stop screaming unless I pick her up. Is this normal? Is it just a phase?? what does it mean?? also she doesn't nap at all in the days lately even if i try to get her to take a nap..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Aug. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby's have nightmares just like you and me. she could be just having a bad dream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Aug. 4, 2009

• try soothing her, by saying "shhhhhh" and telling her that its okay mommy's here. just let her know, she might be having a bad dream
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Aug. 4, 2009